Orlando Bartending Class Descriptions and Details
What's it really like to learn bartending with us? As any of our thousands of former students can tell you, we work hard to mix a fun, fast-paced environment with lots of real-world tips and advice. You'll be amazed at what you can learn in just two days, for one low bartending course fee.
For every course, we install working bar equipment in a clean, modern hotel facility. That means you get to learn what it's like to work behind an actual bar, so you enter the job market confident and ready to get started.
Our courses include everything you need to know to get a job and earn cash tips, including:
- Hands-on mixology lessons. You'll learn how to make any kind of drink – including martinis, Manhattans, and other cocktails – from an experienced professional who can show you the secrets to mixing the perfect glass.
- Safe alcohol service certificate training. Required in most states, responsible alcohol training won't just make it easier for you to get hired as a bartender, but could keep you out of trouble with lawyers, police, and employers.
- Job search and interview tips. Signing up for Orlando bartending classes is just the first step. We'll show you what employers are looking for, how to find the right bartending job, and what you'll need to do to keep it (or even get promoted).
- One-on-one job placement support. By drawing on our nationwide network of PBSA schools, we’ll help you to find a bartending position in a hotel, restaurant, or bar that meets your needs, whether it's in Orlando or somewhere else around the country.
- A fun introduction to a brand-new career. Bartending can be a great way to make a living. We'll help get you ready for every type of establishment and situation so you can start earning money right away.
In addition, every graduate is entitled to these no-cost bonuses:
- A professional bartenders training manual ($40 value)
- Online bartending training tutorials with live support available ($40 value)
- A laminated drink list ($12.50 value)
- Unlimited downloads of all course materials
- Free refresher courses in our Massachusetts locations
And most importantly, you'll get a real-world perspective from a former bartender and bar manager who can show you what it takes to get a job, keep customers happy, and make a great living in this exciting field.
Don't let this opportunity get away – dial 1-800-COCKTAIL or click the "enroll online" link to sign up for our next Orlando bartending class today!